Email email@example.com to submit!
- Name as it appears on label
- Street Address
- Phone number and email
- Photos (jpegs or pngs) of the work you want to display OR colored sketches of a proposal + 3 examples of previous work
- Clearly label each photo with Title of work, Date completed (or work in progress), Medium, and Dimension of work
- One or two paragraphs maximum about your work (artist statement)
- Website or social media (optional)
Artists can submit individuals works to be grouped with others, or enough work for a solo exhibit. Artworks in any medium may be accepted; however ALL works must be displayed on the wall (no freestanding works). Recent work and works in progress may be submitted - remember, the idea is to gain valuable feedback on your work! Artists must attend the ART(fly) Talk to discuss their exhibition (it's not at all scary, we make sure of it!) Scheduling will be planned with all participating artists for maximum attendance. Artists under the age of 18 may participate with a supervising adult.
Wall is approx. 40 ft long, and 6 ft high. Each work must weigh less than 25 lbs. Canvases and frames should be ready to hang with a wire hanger, works on paper may be hung with clips. Due to the nature of the exhibition space, exceptions and nontraditional installation methods may be employed - contact Kelsey at firstname.lastname@example.org for any installation questions.
We can't wait to see your work!